Adonai Advertising is the only Digital Marketing Training institute to be a Google Partner. Here are the details of the YouTube Video Advertising Training course available in our Hyderabad Office. We cover both BASIC & ADVANCED YouTube Video Advertising Training Topics in our 45 Days of LIVE Sessions.
Learn the Concept – Work on a Live Account– Get Placed in MNC’s.
Please attend one of our LIVE SESSIONS and then decide on your joining.
800+ Placements in Accenture, MNC’s – 3000+ Students Enrolled.
Accenture Scheduled a Specific Drive for Adonai Trainees – Click Here.
We Offer what OTHER INSTITUTES CANNOT IN PLACEMENTS. A Google Partner.
- Search Network
- Search Advertising: 18 Days (Conversion Optimization – 4 days, Advanced Reporting – 5 days)
- Display Network:
- Display Advertising: 10 Days (Remarketing & Troubleshooting – 6 days)
- DAB Tool & Targeting Methods – 2 Days
- Mobile Advertising & App Campaigns: 3 Days
- Shopping & Video Campaigns: 3 Days
- Google AdWords Certifications: 2 days
- Interview Questions preparations, Mock Interviews – 2Days
- Current Batch Timings : 7:30 AM, 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 12:30 PM & 4:00 PM
Google AdWords Certification
Video advertising is one of the most rapid growing advertising platforms as it allows advertisers to promote their brand using sound and motion. Statistics reveal that YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world next to Google’s own property Google.com.
YouTube allows billions of people across the globe to watch and share originally-created videos. Some amazing statistics which will encourage a digital marketer to know about Video advertising are:
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube-that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 80% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
The ways in which one can advertise on YouTube are True-view ads and Standard Videos ads and Display ads on YouTube Watch pages.
The topics that would be covered in the training program includes
- The topics that would be covered in the training program includes
- Creating an Online Video Campaign
- Cost Per View (CPV)
- True View In-Stream Video ads
- True View In-Search Video ads
- True View In-Display ads
- Skippable ads
- Companion Banner ads
- How to direct a user to the website
- Non Skippable ads
- YouTube remarketing
- Linking YouTube channel and AdWords
- Creating a Targeting Group
- YouTube Keywords
- Call to Action Overlay
- Reporting and Analysis
- Applying a watermark to the Videos uploaded
- Customizing the YouTube channel
- Understanding the discrepancy b/w YouTube Views and Video ad Views.