Enroll for Online Digital Marketing Course Training (SEO, Google AdWords, PPC, Web Analytics, DFA/DFP, and SMM) from Adonai Advertising the only Institute in Hyderabad to be a Google Partner. Learn BASIC & ADVLANCED Digital Marketing Topics from Experienced and Certified Trainers. Become an Expert. Create, develop and manage comprehensive Digital Marketing Strategies to improve online presence and conversions.
Get in-depth knowledge through our Online Training program. We focus more on imparting practical training. To suit your specific needs, all our result oriented courses are constantly updated.We also assist you in successful completion of 6+ Google Certifications apart from Job Placements. For more information, call now! The course details are listed below.
Learn the Concept – Successfully complete 6+ Google Certifications – Work on Live Projects. Get hands on experience. Step into MNC’s. Trust us, we help you on your Digital Journey to Success.
800+ Placements in Accenture, MNC’s – 3000+ Students Enrolled.
Accenture Scheduled a Specific Drive for Adonai Trainees – Click Here.
We Offer what OTHER INSTITUTES CANNOT IN PLACEMENTS. A Google Partner.
Digital Marketing Training Introduction & Overview: 2 Days
Search Engine Optimization – 17 days ( Search Engine Updates, On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization)
Google My Business listings : 2 days
Google AdWords Training – 25 days (Check AdWords Training Course Content)
DFA – DFP Training – 9 days
Mobile Advertising & App Campaigns: Shopping & Video Campaigns:
Google AdWords Certifications:
Facebook Advertising -15 Days
Custom targeting & Methodologies – 3 days
Adonai Advertising takes pride in being a trusted Google Partner.
Why Does it Matter?
It means that we’re Trusted by Google and that our Clients can trust us too.
This Gives Adonai Advertising a range of benefits, including access to the latest digital marketing materials, Check Out
Digital Marketing Course Modules
Google AdWords Training:
Introduction to Google AdWords - SEM
- Basics of Online Advertising/Marketing
- ZMOT – The Zero Moment of Truth
- Discussion on paid & Free Google Products
- Google AdWords Certification Exams
- Importance of Google AdWords from other related Platforms
AdWords Account Setup
- Overview of learning process and laying a road map
- How to Setup an AdWords Account
- Overview of AdWords Interface
- Overview of AdWords Dash Board and all tabs
- Billing interface in AdWords account
- Promotional codes and policies around them.
- Purpose for Creating Campaigns
- Creating Tightly Themed Adgroups.
- Quality Score and its effects on Account Performance.
- Purpose of Conversions
- Create/Generate the Conversion Tracking Code
- Tracking the Cross Conversions
- Conversion Optimizer
- View through conversions
- Types of conversions
Display Network Targeting
- Objective of Display Network Campaign
- Concept of CPM and Branding
- Topic Targeting
- Interest Targeting
- Remarketing & Similar Audiences
- Automatic Placements
- Managed/Manual Placements
- Placement Tool
- Contextual Targeting Tool (Display N/W)
- CPC Bidding and CPM Bidding
- Creating an Online Video Campaign (YouTube Ads)
Ad Operations / DFA & DFP Training
imtroduction and Overview
- DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers)
- Introduction & Overview
- What is DFP?
- How is DFP helpful in the present ad age?
- Trafficking (Ad Management)
- Creating Advertisers
- How to create Orders
- How to create Line items
- Introduction & Overview
- What is DFA?
- How DFA is helpful in this present ad age?
- Trafficking (Ad Management)
- How to create a Campaign
- How to create a Placement
- How to Upload Creatives in the interface
- How to create an Ad
Ad Operations Overview & Functionality
- HTML 5
- Java Script
- Difference between IFrame and Java script
- IFrame Buster
Ad Trafficking & Management
- Linking of the Ad to the placement/site
- How to Export tags
- Creating Ads and the types of Ads
- Standard Ads
- Flash Ads
- Third-party Ads
- Campaign optimization to meet the goals of publishers
Features & Targeting
- Approaches One-to-one approach
- Appeal of specific interests
- Niche marketing
- Geo-targeting Types
- Email Advertising
- Display Advertising
- ROS RON
- Behavioural Targeting
- Semantic Advertising
- Social Network Advertising
- What is SEO & how SEO evolved.
- Why SEO is important in this Digital Era.
- Why SEO taken a prominent place in present day.
- What is the Impact when we do SEO on websites/blogs.
- How Search Engine Algorithm works.
- What are different types of search engines in the world.
- Updates & New Algorithm’s released by Google
- What is On-Page Optimization.
- How to use keyword planner.
- Title Tag Optimization.
- Header Tag Optimization.
- Alt Tag Optimization.
- Keyword Research.
- Sitemap for link Optimization
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Rss Feed Creations
- HTML Code Optimization
- How to Effectively design a website for search engine optimization
- Tracking the unique visitors and return visits to websitOff-es
- How to write unique and original content.
Web Master Tools - Google
- What is Google Web Master Tools
- How to Add our site and go the necessary configuration.
- How to add URL Parameters.
- How to Add URL to Google Fetch for faster crawling.
- How to block unnecessary Crawlers through robots.txt.
- How to add Site Map.
- How to check Internal & External Links.
- How to check the suggestion given by Google.
- What is Off-Page Optimization.
- What is importance of Off Page Optimization in SEO.
- Techniques to follow while doing Off-Page Optimization.
- How to do Directory Submission.
- How to do Social Bookmarking.
- Importance & how to post classifieds.
- How to do Article Submission.
- How to create and importance of Social Profiles.
SMM Training in Hyderabad
- Introduction to marketing
- Introduction to ZMOT
- Types of Marketing
- Introduction to Branding
- Types of branding
- Introduction to Advertising
- Types of Advertising
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Types of Digital Marketing
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Types of Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Analytics
- Introduction to Competitive analysis
- Case study on Competitors
- Social Media Marketing strategy
- Setting up goals
- Vision and mission statement
- SWOT Analysis
- Profile creation and bio
- Profile design insights
- Profile layouts
- Hash Tags and its influence
- List Creation and its significance
- Twitter plugins installation
- Twitter case study
- Twitter Marketing strategies
- Introduction to Facebook marketing
- Facebook page creation : its significance
- Page Layout
- Group creation: its significance
- Facebook Business/Brand category
- Event Creation
- Facebook Content creation strategy
- Facebook Aps/Tabs
- Facebook APi integration
- Facebook top brand case study
- Facebook Traffic generation (Leads, likes, shares, comments, recommendations and page suggestions)
- Facebook SEO
- Facebook Advertisement and policies
- Sponsored posts
- Sponsored stories
- Sponsored events
- Sponsored likes
- Facebook Bidding strategies
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Significance of LinkedIn
- Layout of LinkedIn profile and elements
- Connections and guidelines
- Creation of LinkedIn company page
- Concept of influencers
- LinkedIn brand promotion
- LinkedIn group creation
- LinkedIn marketing strategies
YouTube Advertising Training
True View Ads & Features
- The topics that would be covered in the training program includes
- Creating an Online Video Campaign
- Cost Per View (CPV)
- True View In-Stream Video ads
- True View In-Search Video ads
- True View In-Display ads
- Skippable ads
- Companion Banner ads
- How to direct a user to the website
- Non Skippable ads
Targeting , Reporting & Functionality
- YouTube remarketing
- Linking YouTube channel and AdWords
- Creating a Targeting Group
- YouTube Keywords
- Call to Action Overlay
- Reporting and Analysis
- Applying a watermark to the Videos uploaded
- Customizing the YouTube channel
- Understanding the discrepancy b/w YouTube Views and Video ad Views.
Contact Us Now
Register for a Free Demo to See the Difference why we are the Top Digital Marketing Training Institute in Hyderabad. To get in touch, Call Now!