- November 24, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
WHAT IS OBJECTION?
- A request for more information, an excuse, a buying signal, counter-tactic to face a push.
THE MOST COMMON OBJECTIONS.
- Google AdWords is too expensive
- How to assure that the ROI is good?
- Do i competitive with a small budget?
- More Marketing Budget
- My product / service is very niche
- Is not the market too saturated?
- I am already in the free lists
- Had a bad experience earlier
- Do it myself, no need to outsource
- My company is word of mouth
- My business is seasonal, bad weather now
- I want to have the first position
- I do not want to pay irrelevant clicks
- My Customers do not click on Ads
Learn more of these questions and implement your Digital Marketing Strategies in our Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad Program. Get in depth practical knowledge on AdWords by working on a real time live AdWords account in Adonai’s Google AdWords Training in Hyderabad.
- GOOGLE ADWORDS IS TOO EXPENSIVE.
Only 30% of SMEs have an advertising budget. Two-thirds (67%) of non-advertised SMEs believe that advertising is “too expensive”. In addition, 66% think it is “financially risky”.
Do you know?
With AdWords, you can reach more potential customers who are already looking or interested in your service. You can effectively control expenses and also track returns. If your return on investment is positive, then you must continue for even greater returns.
- HOW TO ASSURE THAT THE ROI IS GOOD?
The percentage of people who buy goods and services online is increasing drastically. This depends on the lifetime value of your business per customer.
A locksmith who charges $ 70 to unlock a car, has a driving expense to site and tools might not benefit as much from conversion the PPC that costs $ 30.
For a small business, AdWords can be a very effective method for generating traffic, marketing your product and ultimately getting increased sales.
A hand plumber who does a drain job for $ 250 with $ 200 of profit in it will benefit from a conversion that costs $ 50. Considering CPC at $ 5 and conversion rate of 10%.
- DO I COMPETITIVE WITH A SMALL BUDGET?
In AdWords, you do not need to hunt customers to grow your business rather than joining you because AdWords is a perfect platform where you can be visible at the right time, the right people in the right place on the right device and you only pay when someone clicks on your Ad. Therefore, even for a small business, the public can be very potentially customers
Spending an extra £ 1 on advertising would benefit an SME nearly eight times more compared to its size than the £ 1 equivalent spent by a larger company.
- NO MORE MARKETING BUDGET
Today in the world of the Internet and smart phones, it is not very wise to rely on offline marketing. Through online marketing, you can reach the mass audience and engage to them in real time, make their brand advocate in less time compared to offline.
Do you know?
People are spending more of their time consuming digital media than any other format. This is contrary to advertising investments which are still more offline focused.
- MY PRODUCT / SERVICE IS VERY NICHE
People often start their journey online when you looking to source items. One of the easiest ways to find new articles is to pay attention to your local community at various events and see if they are already online. You can do this by creating one or through the affiliate program with someone else and you do it on their behalf.
- ISN’T THE MARKET NOT TOO SATURATED?
- Saturation is not limited to the creation of new similar cases.
- Few companies create large groups so they can cut them into smaller units, then aggressively promote them individually at the same time.
- To find a specific market for your product, you must learn from the existing market so that there is no saturation in online marketing.
- I AM ALREADY IN THE FREE LISTS.
- I am already listed in organic search results, so I do not invest money in paid search.
- Making paid search would help to get incremental clicks. Gets more visibility, creates brand value & Increases confidence factor.
Do you know?
- Paid links can generate significant incremental traffic.
- Sponsored links on Google can generate 89% of incremental visits to an site. 81% of Ad clicks are incremental when organic search results are in 2nd and 4th positions for an organic position of 5 or less, 96% of ad clicks are incremental.
- I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE EARLIER
- AdWords is a profit-oriented marketing. If you do not do more than what you have spent, it is a loss
- You must follow suit / estimate your profit.
Are all your online sales properly tracked?
- Do you receive calls from AdWords visitors? How do you attribute them? (Do you use the Google forwarding number?)
AdWords will only work if your business offers value to customers. (The best price, the best quality, the best service, all those, etc.), and articulate it in the correct way.
If you bid on the basis of a single sale, and your competitors bid on a part of the value of your life, that’s a problem. If you have addressed these issues and you are losing money on AdWords, I would say this:
(1.) Your campaign is not well managed. Get a Google professional partner company (Eg: – Adonai Advertising) to do it.
(2.) Your value propositions are not convincing enough compared to your competitors.
- DOING IT MYSELF NO NEED TO OUTSOURCE
- It is advisable to outsource work that you are not specialized in. You can also look in terms of time. For example: your time can be worth $ 20 an hour. If you can use someone to do something for $ 10 an hour while you are concentrating on a task of $ 20 an hour, you still make $ 10 an hour.
- If you still want to do it yourself, get well trained before you experiment.
- MY COMPANY IS WORD OF MOUTH
- Are your customers looking for you on the Internet? If so, you must be available for them to locate you. It would help you reach more people and get more leads.
- Online presence is very important in today’s world, since everyone uses the Internet to search for the things they need.
- MY BUSINESS IS SEASONAL, BAD TIME NOW
- You can enjoy seasonal businesses through AdWords.
- Generally, during the non season you can sell the products by promoting them or by giving offers.
- Competitors to your business may not actively participate during the non-season. So, through ad scheduling, remarketing and many other AdWords features, you can always get leads with less investment.
- I WANT TO HAVE THE TOP POSITION
Google gives the best position to your ad by taking into account the quality score and maximum CPC as well as the impact of ad extensions.
The quality score depends on three parameters:
- CTR (click through rate),
- Ad Copy Relevance,
- Quality of the landing page.
Google rewards advertisers with a good quality score by charging them less but still giving the same position
- I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR IRRELEVANT CLICKS
You can eliminate search terms that lead to irrelevant clicks by considering some parameters:
- Add them to the negative keyword list.
- Reduction of broad match keywords.
- Narrower contextual targeting (location, time to search, device).
- Mobile Optimization
- Intelligent bid management
- Enable conversion tracking.
- MY CUSTOMERS DO NOT CLICK ON ADS
The reasons are as follows:
- The position of the Ad is low or the Ad is not attractive.
- Select the keywords you want to target. Think from the point of view of the user. What he could type if he is looking for your product.
- Write an ad that includes the keywords, which will improve the CTR
Have a user-friendly landing page. There should be relevance between keywords> ads> landing page.
Add irrelevant keywords as negatives. You can always use the conversion driven approach for your campaigns.