- April 28, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
These are the sure shot Formulae to prepare while you are on your way to crack the interview. You must remember these formulae in order to attempt the arithmetic part. You will be in a position to run killer AdWords campaigns if you are thorough with these formulae. We offer basic and advanced Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad to freshers, Employees, Entrepreneurs.
Very important for people who are appearing for the interviews on AdWords. Hope this Helps !!
AdWords Most Important Formulae :
- CPC = COST / CLICKS
- AVERAGE CPC = TOTAL COST / TOTAL CLICKS
- ACTUAL CPC = ( AD RANK OF BELOW ADVERTISER/MY QUALITY SCORE ) + 0.01
- CPM = (COST / IMPRESSIONS)*1000
- CPA = COST / CONVERSIONS
- CTR = TOTAL CLICKS / TOTAL IMPRESSIONS
- AD RANK = QUALITY SCORE * BID (Max. CPC)
- CONVERSION RATE = (TOTAL CONVERSIONS / TOTAL CLICKS)*100
- ROI = ( REVENUE – TOTAL COST ) / TOTAL COST * 100
- REVENUE = NUMBER OF CONVERSIONS * CONVERSION VALUE
- TOTAL COST = PRODUCT COST+ ADWORDS COST
- PRODUCT COST = NUMBER OF SALES* PRODUCT VALUE
- ADWORDS COST = NUMBER OF CLICKS * MAXIMUM CPC
You can learn all these formulae in detail in our AdWords Training Program at Adonai, Hyderabad. Lot of people end up going to the interview, but when they are put across with these questions they don’t answer Please note, when you attend the Digital Marketing Job interview, remember to get your numbers right.
Finally, if you find any difficulty in using these formulas and you wish to understand the functionality and the usage of these formulas in the Google AdWords account, you can register for our Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad course.